2017 Benefits & Services
Participants get covered Medicare and Medicaid benefits directly from VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan. You pay no co-pays, deductibles or monthly premium for covered services.
Your Care Manager will work with you, your family and a team of providers to help determine what services will best meet your needs. A Registered Nurse will complete a comprehensive assessment at your home when you first join our plan. Your dedicated care team with your help will develop a personal care plan with your needs – the Person Centered Service Plan (PCSP).
We will communicate with you on a regular basis and visit you as needed to ensure that you are getting all the services you need.
In addition to your medical, long term care services, supports, supplies and prescription drug coverage you will receive benefits such as:
- $0 doctor visits
- $0 preventive services including bone mass measurement, diabetes screenings, cancer screenings, flu shots, and glaucoma tests
- Home assessments
- Home health and personal care aide
- Home maintenance services
- Home visits by medical personnel
- Home delivered and congregate meals
- Adult day health care
- Social day care
- Private duty nursing
- Assistive technology
- Diabetes programs and supplies
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- $0 dental care
- $0 vision services and eyeglasses
- $0 hearing exams and hearing aids
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy at home
- Diagnostic testing (including X-ray, EKG, MRI, CT Scans)
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Behavioral health services (including mental health and substance abuse)
You can read more about the services that are available to Participants of VillageCare MAX Full Advantage FIDA plan, by downloading and reviewing the following booklets. Or to learn more, please call us at 800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Limitations and restrictions may apply. Benefits, list of covered drugs, and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on January 1 of each year. For more information, call VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY 711), 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, or read your Participant Handbook. You can ask for this information for free in other formats, such as Braille or large print.
VillageCareMAX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711).
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711).
注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711)。
You can enroll in VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan if you:
- Are 21 years old or older
- Have full Medicaid and Medicare Part A and Part B
- Live in Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan or Queens
- Require community-based long term care services for more than 120 days or
- Are eligible for the Nursing Home Transition & Diversion (NHTD) or
- Are in a nursing home and receiving long-term services and supports there.
The New York Enrollment Broker is responsible for processing enrollments into VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan. If you would like to join our plan, you can:
- Call VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY 711), 7 days a week 8 am to 8 pm. We will make a three-way call with you and the New York Enrollment Broker. You can request to be enrolled in our plan; or
- Call the New York Enrollment Broker directly at 1-855-600-FIDA and request to be enrolled in VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan. TTY users should call 1-888-329-1541. The New York Enrollment Broker is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm, and Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan is a managed care plan that contracts with both Medicare and New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) Demonstration. Enrollment in VillageCareMAX Full Advantage FIDA Plan depends on contract renewal.